Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Colors of L.O.V.E....

Remember my previous entry when i decided i want my wedding to be in blue ...during that time i am pretty sure that i want it to be baby blue and white to be the theme ..or maybe tiffany blue wedding ke ...but when i start to do my own pallete and try to find what color would all the loved ones should wear .. i become pening ... i feel like blue and white will look so dull ... there's nothing will make it sweet ...i cant resist pink in my mind to be penyeri for my baby blue ...even when i discuss dengan canopy owner ..dier pun cakap pink will make it better... since then i have decided its gonna be baby blue and pink ...macam ala-ala bubble gum gitu ...hehe..i'll always love to have something sweet to remember and to see during my wedding ..i think every bride to be will feel the same like i do kan .. hehe

Today, si dia ask me what color should he choose for his canopy ... he wants us to wear green and pelamin will something like cream or white ... and i have decided my famili to wear silver for his side ...so what color ..i just can't imagine what color his canopy should go for....so i ask google again and come across this picture which i think perfect to match his theme ....


So how ?? ok tak ...si dia tak bagi comment lagi ..so have to wait ....

Ehh...cerite pasal si dia punya theme color plak ...sebenarnye nak cite pasal i punye theme color ..hehe..

Okay ...tadi maser browse for green color pallete.. i have come to this color pallete which i think pretty close to what i want to have during my wedding ...


{Slate Blue, Light Blue, Light Green & Light Pink}


So far what i have done to make my theme come true is i have make my own color pallet for the canopy and pelamin (baby blue and pink) and distribute to the canopy vendor and tukang buat pelamin (haiihhh..bahasa pun dah macam ape dah) ...

Then ...dress for LOVED ones and pengapit pun i dah belikan ... all comes in blue but in different shades ...Alhamdulillah they love it ...and i dah announce to all my close relatives to wear blue on the day ... and they all pun dah beli kain warna biru like i wanted them to do so ...but they gonna make it as baju raya also ... so sume nye buat baju raye kaler biru la tahun ni just to grant my wish ....love them !!

So ..I hope his family could wear light green just like the color palette above ...then it's gonna be perfect ....cant wait to see how it's gonna be ...but hoping all gonna turn out okay ...

No comments:

Post a Comment