Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

When I Decided It's Gonna Be Baby Blue ...

Here goes my googling and look what I have found ...

The Bedroom



surprisingly came across this malay wedding in baby blue but i prefer to wear songket during my reception coz i want it to be classic and have a traditional touch


the combination of baby blue and yellow look so sweet kan ?

another option of having blue theme for my wedding ..tiffany blue and white ..i love this color combination ..


another example of tiffany blue combination

...sangat cantik okay ...i mean the color ..of course i'm not gonna wear the dress....


...an idea for my wedding favor ...mane la nak dapat kipas with this kind of color ...any idea ?


...since my mother want to make it back to basic like malay wedding dulu-dulu giving an egg as wedding favor maybe this kind of box would be perfect kan ..tapi muat ke ?


and here it goes for the VIP wedding favor paper bag ...cantik ...mane nak carik ye ?


...blue wedding card ...

 last but not least the table set up ..goshhh it's gonna be perfect !!

my wedding in Baby Blue ...

Note: all images posted is from google images

No comments:

Post a Comment