Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hand Bouquet Dilemma ...

Okay .. I want a hand bouquet for my Nikah nanti ..but dunno yet whether want to ask florist to do it for me or do on my own ..still serving my observation ...kalo buat sendiri jimat cost kan ...right now sedang mencari cara-cara untuk buat hand bouquet sendiri and I come across these two article which I think very useful for me and I hope for you also readers ....

Point taken from weddingdecor steps:
  • Make simple hand-tied bouquet is the easiest design
  • Practice first with artificial flowers - maybe boleh cuba guna bunga lebihan mase buat hantaran tunang dulu
  • Best to stick to one type of flower so the stem will be at the same length and no actual flower arranging skills necessary - memang sesuai la for me yang tak pernah buat hand bouquet ni kan ...kalo tidak mesti terkebil-kebil nak arrange flower camner..hehe
  • Small bouquet for the more petite bride will require approximately 25-30 stems - haaa...akulah tu ..heee
  • Use ribbon which is 3x length of the stem
...and tips from wedding.theknot - it's best to make the bouquet the morning of the wedding

....for me to understand better the instructions I come across this video "How To Make Hand-Tied Bridal Bouquet" kat http://www.ehow.com/ ...tapi kat website ni ade banyak DIY stuff if you explore more  ..which I thinks it is all really good stuff ....

Now I'm in dilemma ..should I go for the common rosses or gerber daisy which is my favourite flower ...aduishhh ...mane yang cantik yer ...some example on both bile tanye same google ...

Beautiful Daisies


Sweet ...


for bright color ...


......hot pink



...for soft pastel colors ...saye memang suke pastel !!...



...for colorful effect ...cantik kan ....

and,

Beautiful Roses



..fuschia pink i think so ...



...a combination of pink , yellow and cream....

...and how about the combination of both ...



..i heart this ...

....another example but this time rose + gerber daisy + calla lilies ...



...sangat cantik ...


...for a combination of soft purple pink...

I think u might have guess what color I want right ...hehe...pink to match with my baby blue nikah outfit ...



Note: All pictures displayed are courtesy from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment