Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Moment I Want to Say Something .....

So many things to update actually since my preparation for the wedding still progressing ...I just dont have the time and dont know where to start ..pening ...as you can see from the checklist banyak yg dah siap kan ...hehee...padahal wedding ticker says I still have about 7 months to go ...masih banyak waktu I guess..consider banyak bende dah siap coz all the major thing dah booked so far ...left only the small things which has to be done one step at a time along the way ....luckily i booked now all the pelamin, baju, and mekap artis sbb by the time I nak book seems ramai jugak bride to be yang hari langsungnye at the end of the year dah datang booked...everytime I come to their boutique first thing they ask was when ..haha...ye la kalo bulan 6 baru now nak book memang la they all reject ....full house sumenye ...

owhh yaa ..new things on the blog is my wedding ticker ....just to keep me alert on how much time left for me to prepare for the wedding ..resource: miss Nurul from Spread My Happiness ..sape lagi la tempat saye nak jadikan rujukan if it is not her .....and macam pelik bride to be blog without wedding ticker

I received good news from si dia ..he just found a perfect new home for us to stay after we get married nanti ..I am so surprise and so please when he told me that ...and tak pernah terbayangkan that we gonna have our own house this early InsyaAllah...coz right now he's been looking for the best banker for us to commit with .....if we manage to buy the house then i need to remind myself that i cannot indulge myself secara membuta tuli sebab financially sangat stress sekarang ...with the wedding and new house plus long distance relationship which involve you with a lot of expenses ....and i do know that newly weds have to go through this tough period ....and may He always with us to walk through the journey as husband and wife with patience and love .....

1 comment:

  1. see mana tumpah kuah kalau tak ke nasi, ni dah lebih dari tok guru, hehe.. i pun still ada lg yg tak siap, mcm malas nya.. nak kawin tapi malas..

    wazira sangat cantik, tgk dalam mag.. i remember belum reply email u balik, hehe :) happy preparing...

    ReplyDelete