Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekly Updates ...Card, Banner and My OP...

Oh..oh..angka satu dah muncul ..it's about a month ++ ....huwaaa!! and yeaayyy!! haha...gile

Huwaa....one after another issues muncul dalam wedding diary I ni ..haiyaa...nasib baik la bole settle walaupun bridezilla mode is always love to turn on without i'm ever ask ..

Yeayyy...it almost near...cepatla jadi mrs.bumblebee....hehee

I hope I  can updates the progress every week InsyaAllah ...

Btw...updates for last week ....

Remember, in my last entry i said i'm having problem with the OP for the wedding ....hehee..here's the story ..

Kisahnye bermula when my kezen told me that he had to pass the job to his friend....haiyoo..guwe sudah risau ..what !! orang lain ...adushhh...confirm and definitely it's not going to be the same...

first - i never see that person's job ...
second - the price would not be the same ...
and last but for me very important - do we have the chemistry ...

I told my kezen i want to meet his friend ..kalau boleh plus his sample album ..so i can have a glimpse of how it's gonna be kan ...besides i also seek around if ade mane-mane photographer yang available and within my budget ...which very hard to find ...end up i finally meet up with my kezen's friend last thursday ...he's a freelance and he's definitely available during those days...sebab bile I survey for quotation from other OP sumenye pending on availability ...that's what makes me agreed to hire him ..lagi pun orangnye okay ..nampak cam leh ngam je ...and satu perkara yang paling okay my kezen will be team up with him ...Alhamdulillah ..lega ...as long as he'll be in charge with the photography ..i'm okay with it ...but of course price ade up la skit kan .....consider deal sbb ade 2 photographer in charge and they have plan something special for me ..heee..and they will do full coverage from the day of my solemnization till the day of majlis bertandang di JB ....selesai 1 masalah ...

Next, my wedding card is here !! Just received it last Friday ..sangat laju itu Pos Laju ...Adri who is kezen to my cik abang courier it on Thursday and i received it on Friday morning with 3 boxes .. front cover, inlet and sampul nye skali ... it is so nice ...thanks sayang ....kerana terlampau berat dan I tak mampu nak memikulnye bawak balik ngan tulang 4 kerat ni, I've ask abah to help me to pick it up from my office on Saturday ...so kerja saya sepanjang weekend lepas adalah menampal inlet to the wedding card ...al-maklum la print sendiri kan ...heee...oh ya! we've got extra 50 cards from what i've order ..okay la tu kan ...so far ada la jugak few yang cacat and kene reject ...tu tak termasuk salah tampal akibat dari kemengantukan yang melampau lagi ...heheee

Last but not least, we've done our photo shoot for the banner ...lokasi ..Taman Tasik Perdana ..it is such a very nice place to have photos ...dah lame berangan nak amek gamba kat sini ..hehee...akhirnya termakbul juga ...walaupun ade sedikit dispute between us ...heh...he also have come up with a design for the banner and my parents has agreed to it ...it just need some text adjustment to be done ...then boleh print out ...

Owh yaa..he came down to KL for raya with Adri and Riya ...and I've received his kebenaran bernikah already ..all supporting document sudah complete ...waiting for the time to be submit.....Alhamdulillah ....

1 comment:

  1. hi dear, kina nak bubuh nama dekat bloglist..can u tell ur name or nama gelaran supaya senang kina nk igt..kdg2 konpius sudah..hehe..tq dear.

    ReplyDelete