Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where Did I Go In December... ~ Part 2

My next destination was Langkawi. I sound like a traveller’s blog already rite? But it’s okay, since I’ve promise u all I’m gonna story where did I go in December, i’ll continue with that. Banyak sangat trip sampai tak terupdate rasernyer. Okay, let does continue.
This is not the 1st time I step my foot in Langkawi. If I’m not mistaken the last time I pergi Langkawi is when I was in my 2nd year in MMU. Long time huh...But there’s not much different with Langkawi as comparing to now.

We stay at Tok Jah homestay. We’ve got a good bargain since the home stay was under renovation when we were there…but still it is cozy to stay …3 bedrooms and 1 big bathroom with a big living room. Sesuai la untuk kami 12 orang ni berehat dan bermalam. We reached Langkawi about 5 o’clock in the evening. Masing2 pun dah kepenatan , so kami rehat sekejap kat home stay before we have our dinner. That night, Pantai Cenang was having Cenang Uptown 2009. There was a night bazaar, funfair and persembahan kebudayaan. After having our dinner and do some shopping we’re back to our home stay for a good night sleep.

The next day we had a Langkawi tour. We started with having our breakfast at Restoran Nasi Kandar Tomato (roti sardin yg sangat sedap), swimming at pantai cenang, lunch at Restoran Zulwari (makan ikan bakar fresh), visiting telaga tujuh but separuh jalan je sbb masing2 dh tak larat nak mendaki bukit yang sangat curam but we found air terjun yang sangat cantik and before ke kawasan beras terbakar we had a fresh coconut drink and last destination for the day was makam mahsuri.

2nd day in Langkawi was a shopping day. But before we start our shopping at Pekan Kuah, we’re heading to waterfall located near to telaga tujuh. The day before kan dapat tgk jer air terjun yang jernih dan cantik itu, so now its time to swim. Oops...Before mandi manda di air terjun we’re having our breakfast at Restoran Samila. Actually, we’ve been looking for nasi lemak that day but they don’t have it here. It’s a culture in Langkawi to have nasi campur during breakfast. So that day we had roti canai again but this time roti canai dier sangat la sedap. Instead of having one roti canai we’ve had two. I’m gonna remember this restaurant for its roti canai. Lepas penat bermandi manda di air terjun telaga tujuh and having some pictures at Marina Bay, we moved to Pekan Kuah. It’s shopping time!! Langkawi known for its duty free shop, so mmg sangat rugi kalo tak membeli belah kat sini kan. It’s my target to get my chocolate for hantaran here, so I bought some chocolate for my hantaran and gift for my friends. Instead of chocolate my parents bought 2 pieces of curtain, bed sheet and plates as preparation for my e-day. By the way we’ve got all those from a vantage shop..hehe..

The next day, it’s time to go back to KL but on the way we’ve had a stop at Padang Besar for another shopping spree. I know...I know...Shopping till u drop...hehe. We’ve reached KL about 1 o’clock in the morning. Then I need to wake up at 6 to go to work. Sangat penat.

No comments:

Post a Comment