Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where Did I Go In December .. ~ Part 1

Last December was a very long breakaway for me. My weekend was fully booked with family agenda. Starting with my kezen’s wedding on 2nd week of December, followed by majlis bertandang to grooms hometown in Perlis and Langkawi trip the next week and last but not least trip to Makassar on December final weekend.

After one year of engagement, finally my kezen Madina tie the knot with her university sweetheart. Lucky her. The theme is white and pink. So cute. Hantaran pihak lelaki was black and pink and from her side was white and pink. And all our relatives wearing pink. So I think u should get the idea what I mean. It’s all pink on a pink day. The solemnization and reception was all done on the same day at UIAM, the place where they first met. Like always, when it comes to family Pak Long sure camera will be all over. Anak photographer la katekan. I love the set up for reception. Even though there’s no pelamin but she did a walkway from the hall entrance up to makan beradab table beautifully decorated with fresh flowers. Her mekap and dress were gorgeously done. Sumernyer adalah hasil kerja tangan Tepak Sireh bridal boutique and it is highly recommended by my kezen to me. Hee. I bet u know why.

Sempat jugak I’ve got some tips from her makeup artiste. First, for those who wanna have a flat tummy try to do a sit up and cycling bfore u sleep everyday. Cycling tu bukannya kene beli basikal senaman tu but when u lie down nak tdo, bfore pejam mata , buat la gerakan cycling. For sit up, I’m sure u all know how kan. Those rituals were good for your paha and tummy. However, discipline is very important bfore u can see a very good result. Actually bende ni dah jadi amalan dier through her life and I can obviously see from her body. Second, for those who has a skin problem please avoid seafood at least 3 months bfore the big day. This is to avoid from major breakout. Sebab dier cakap kalo major breakout ni cam susah sikit la nak cover. Lastly, don’t you ever forget to have a trial mekap from your makeup artiste bfore u decide to have them on your big day. At least u can have an idea how you will look like and discuss on how u wants your mekap to be. And that makeup artiste takde la syok sendiri. Hehe. And always show your makeup artiste that you know a lil bit about mekap so they will take seriously on how you’ll look like on the day.

The following weekend, we were heading to Perlis for majlis bertandang. Long road trip anyway. Bertolak 10 pagi sampai Perlis 12 pagi. Can u imagine? Macam-macam hal happen on our way to Perlis. The most unforgettable is we were stuck in a jam kat Gurun. Sumer kereta berhenti tak bergerak langsung. Siap boleh kuar kereta lagi. Rupa-rupanyer ade lori accident kat depan. Langsung abah and abang Johan made decision to patah balik ke exit yang paling dekat. So it’s like we have to berpatah arus. Then after we make that turn banyak jugakla kereta yang follow. Ingatkan biler dah make u-turn masalah dah selesai.Rupernyer tdak. We all tak boleh keluar ikut exit yang paling dekat. So we make our way to use the opposite road menghala ke KL.Tapi dalam hati masing-masing risau boleh ke nak kuar from highway ni sebab dah berpatah arah kan. Exit paling dekat is Sungai Petani. Then we use jalan dalam instead of highway yang jam. Alhamdulillah, we don’t have any problem when sampai kat exit Sg. Petani. Pak Long yang dah pun sampai kat Perlis keep on calling asking where we are. Rupe-rupenyer berita accident kat hentian Gurun kuar tv. Sangat penat. The funny part, my niece Mia, giginya patah mase makan mentos. Bole plak gigi yang patah tu terlekat cantik dekat mentos. She showed me her gigi yang patah. I just couldn’t bear her blood yang banyak tu. That’s my weakness. Rase pitam bile tengok darah yang banyak.

Majlis belah lelaki is more traditional. They’ve been wearing purple songket. Very nice color. Sesuai dengan suasana sawah padi and rumah traditional Perlis. I remember Kak Su said, songket would never go wrong on your wedding day. It just perfect. Special food to note, we have cocktails as desserts which is very nice. Very good idea to do on my wedding day. Hehe. After having photo session berpanoramakan sawah padi, we’re rushing to the jetty for Langkawi trip. Wanna know how my Langkawi trip would be? ..wait till my next entry k.. =)

Wish Note ~ wishing to have a one day break to indulge myself with One Tree Hill series from season 5 to current season with my very own laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment