Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm back..

Sory guys..no updates since last 3 week. I’ve gone through an induction camp for 21 days in Marang,Terengganu..but my bumblebee @budak jb always update me with what happen to our blog ..no tv, internet or music for 3 weeks make me feel isolate for a while from what’s goin on with the world..nevertheless my lil brain still doesn’t stop me from exploring ideas and dream on how my engagement and wedding theme would be ..

I’m so surprise when bumblebee said we’ve got few comments for our blog ..ingatkan xder org nak bacer blog kami ni ..hehe..

Hmm..to note here ..news abt saye dirisik dah sampai ke telinga my kezen in Ohio..they also surprise with the news ..and ask me when we are getting married ..hopefully they’ll come back to Msia when my big day arrives..

My bumblebee and I plan to have a shopping for my e-day soon.Luckily I’ve been granted one leave to replace my deepavali holiday. So just wait for green light from bumblebee on his leave then only I can apply my leave. Turun lame skit yer awak …

budak kl

1 comment:

  1. itulah, induction ape? lama sangat u pegi.. n satu lagi u kl katne? i kat wangsa melawati..

    i asik jenguk blog u, tapi takde update and actually tak ada feed la u, ni pun kebetulan bukak, sebab kat list bride to be i blog u kat bawah taknak gerak2.. i rasa setting feed u kot.. cuba check..

    weee shopping for e day, seronok tau, pas dah tunang tu lega sangat dah move to another level, just tunggu kawin je and live happily ever after.. :)

    ReplyDelete