Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Akhirnya Kursus Kahwin....

Right after I came back from my company trip I register for kursus kahwin. I didnt go with him since we are too far away. Plus, he already had his kursus kahwin mase I am on a trip to Makassar. Luckily my sisters tak kisah untuk pergi kursus kahwin awal. So, my 2 beloved sisters la yang menemankan I .

I dont know whether I should consider myself lucky or not sebab one of penceramah said circular to organize the kursus kahwin for 3 days 2 malam had been distributed. And that module requires participant to sit for a test. But this issues had been heard around for long already. Dunno whether its true or not. Whatever it is, Alhamdulillah my kursus kahwin has been completed.Oopss ..lupe plak. I pergi kursus kahwin at Pusat Kursus Perkahwinan Wanis kat Jalan TAR near Maju Junction mall.So for those yang duduk area near KL city center I think should consider this course center.

Banyak juga yang I belajar during the course sampai my sister ask me to note down. Hehe. Bagus btol adik I ni. Tapi sayangnye my note book tertinggal mase beli KFC kat Maju Junction. Hehe. Nasib baik my sister ade copy. Now tinggal nak collect cert saje .. Yeay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment