Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Damask Label ...Where Are U?

It almost 1 o'clock.Mate dah ngantuk.Tapi my brain still wanna look for damask label yang I jumper maser rajin membace bride2be nyer blog dulu.Dulu dah save kat pen drive. But then pen drive tu corrupt and cant even read. Bile nak carik balik dah tak tau blog bride2be yang mane. Adeiii. Yang I tau that blog was listed in 4weddingku nyer blog. But dunno which one. I've been clicking one by one blog dlm list tu for the past 1 hour. Still tak jumpe. =(

Yang I remember about this bride to be is dier suke warna kuning till dier DIY pomander ball warna kuning.Oh! dimanakah kamu...Harus teruskan sesi pencarian slow-slow nampaknya. Tapi dah tension nak browse skang ni. Hehe. I have very limited access to internet. Really wish to have my own laptop so I can browse easily at anytime I want. Huwaaa....

Wedding prep so far...

1. Date - tarikh dah ade cume blom officially declare to my parents lagi by him.That's y takleh lagi publish. I think so that's the reason i still didnt put in the dates.

2. Theme - He already decide his but mine still blur. What I have in mind to have a pastel blue+white+silver...but still considering status. Rase cam dah 80% confirm tapi bile tengok barang2 hantaran yang bakal diberi takut my official penggubah hantaran ade masalah plak. Coz this seems like an issue maser my e-day dulu. Provided my bridal butik pilihan can give color songket as what I wish la kan.

3. Busana for the day - Maser jalan-jalan kat Mydin Subang tadi, I jumpe satu galeri pengantin. They got color songket as what I imagine to wear during majlis resepsi nanti. Tapi tu cume songket utk sampin la. Then I jumpe baju Melayu satin color silver for the family attire. Sangat cantik and just exactly what I've been looking for. My famili pun setuju with that color. Price wise..affordable and murah as compared if we want to buy our own kain and hantar taylor. Last friday, I make a survey price untuk beli kain for famili attire and pengapit sambil jenguk-jenguk jugak la kain for my akad nikah attire nanti. Kain yang I suke tgk not actually within my budget. Sangat sedih. Hoping that I can afford by squeeze in the budget. Hehe. But not yet confirm coz I think bulan 6 nanti maybe ade lagi pattern yang lebih cantik kan. When I go through mag pengantin March edition, I've found this kebaya sangat cantik and a new look for akad nikah nanti. Material wise shantung silk and net. Dunno whether I can find this type of material yang akan menawan hati I dan sesuai to make it real. We'll see later.

4. Photographer for the day - I dah booked my kezen Dzulhazman Salleh to be my official photographer. Price wise ...harga keluarga. Hehe. No more issues. Thanks Man!

5. Pengapit - Dunno who to choose even I have someone on my mind. Langsung the honor to choose I give it to my mum. She's been decided one of my kezen. I already ask her but the issue now I'm afraid she couldnt make it on the day berikutan waktu kejenye yang tak serupe orang lain. Susah jugak ni sbb nak kene prepare org yang leh jadi backup. Which is not a good idea. Gonna bring this issue to Mama to reconfirm back.

Wish Note ~ wishing to have a good make-up artis who can make me look naturally beautiful and ayu on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment