Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wut I Did Last Saturday ...

Today all the ladies in my famili go shoping for my kezen’s coming wedding in December.We’ve been searching for kain kaler pink and purple to suit the wedding theme.Hehe. Famili Mak Lang pun join skali. Tu yang syok tu. My mak lang is a taylor and she’s very good in mix and match kain and know latest trend for kain to make kurung or kebaya. They’re all shoping for 2 pasang baju. But I just bought 2 metres kain for my kurung top as I already bought the other 2 metres in September. Lamer kan nak carik kain nak buat mix and match ni. Initially nak match ngan kain yang sedia ader kat umah but then tak match la plak. That’s y I have to bought another kain for that matter. Now, it’s perfect. A combination of pink and baby blue. Tak sabar rasernyer nak hanta taylor and tgk kain tu dah siap. I’m having a confusion for a while for what kind of attire would I go for, kurung or kebaya. Pikir punya pikir, I think I would go for kurung. Simple and lasting. No issues of kenot pakai anymore if gain weight later rite. And easy for me to just send baju contoh instead of go for taylor measuring. Hehe. Just don’t wanna be fussy about this rite now.

One thing that I don’t even plan to do is buying one set of make up for my hantaran.Hehe. I stop by shiseido booth and this gold clutch attached to the make up set displayed for Christmas catch my attention. Ditambah dgn a very sweet promoter makes me feel like I wanna have it. Plus, I can go for makeover and few shots which I think its worth to buy.Hehe.Nak sedapkan hati, I’d rather say it as a make up testing.Haha. What’s making worth more is I’ve got a member card which entitles me for FOC make up session at any shiseido counter whenever I feel like I wanna have it. Which I think it’s a better deal for my coming e-day…

2 comments:

  1. halu..have read your comment at my blog.

    kalau nak beli fresh flowers in KL,saya tau 2 tempat.

    1) Petaling Street (dekat Maybank and LRT Pasar Seni)
    2) Floristika (near Jalan Maarof kot,Bangsar.Address penuh leh google je.sorry tak ingat add dia.huhu)

    Harga and choices quite ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dimana u? sangat lama mendiamkan diri.. hehe.. nak buat hantaran fresh flower ek/ i nak buat experiment, kalau jadi ill let u know.. :)

    ReplyDelete